• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for active and friendly fellowship

Praekyevoaan

Hello
I am Praekyevoaan of Elcysandir. I am lost. I am searching for a new fellowship. I felt that I needed to leave my fellowship in order to find more like-minded players. I play very often and had trouble getting trades and there just wasn’t enough active players. I would like a friendly, very active fellowship with actively engaged leaders. Here is more information about me.

I am a daily player - on & off almost all day cuz homebound mostly
I play in the tournaments
I play in the spire and get to the top most times
I am boosted in steel, scrolls, and magic dust
I firmly believe in giving neighborly help every day
I am a fairly new player (ch 4) and still learning but am very eager to learn and would love to help a fellowship that wants some friendly help
I have never done a fellowship adventure

I am looking for someplace which has some rules - but is still fun. I mainly just want to be among active players that happily trade with each other. I know there is a place for me somewhere.

Thank you for your consideration. Have a great day and a fun fellowship adventure!

onebigscot

I am new-ish to the game and a member of The Gentry. We're not a large FA, but the members are active and we trade with one another. the leaders are helpful.

DeletedUser27413

Hello
I am Praekyevoaan of Elcysandir. I am lost. I am searching for a new fellowship. I felt that I needed to leave my fellowship in order to find more like-minded players. I play very often and had trouble getting trades and there just wasn’t enough active players. I would like a friendly, very active fellowship with actively engaged leaders. Here is more information about me.

I am a daily player - on & off almost all day cuz homebound mostly
I play in the tournaments
I play in the spire and get to the top most times
I am boosted in steel, scrolls, and magic dust
I firmly believe in giving neighborly help every day
I am a fairly new player (ch 4) and still learning but am very eager to learn and would love to help a fellowship that wants some friendly help
I have never done a fellowship adventure

I am looking for someplace which has some rules - but is still fun. I mainly just want to be among active players that happily trade with each other. I know there is a place for me somewhere.

Thank you for your consideration. Have a great day and a fun fellowship adventure!
Fluffy Featherbottom is a great, active and friendly FS. Apply directly.

NightshadeCS

I have sent you an invitation to join my group, Scooby Village. It is a very supportive group that will help you grow and we do quite well with all aspects of the game.