• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

looking for active fellowship (arendyll)

Q.R.

Hi i am magicturn.
I am currently looking for a new fellowship . My boosts are planks scrolls and dust, i like to play in the tourneys and all other aspects of the game . my score is about 140k and just moved into woodelves,i like to visit and play almost everyday.

DeletedUser11881

Hi i am magicturn.
I am currently looking for a new fellowship . My boosts are planks scrolls and dust, i like to play in the tourneys and all other aspects of the game . my score is about 140k and just moved into woodelves,i like to visit and play almost everyday.
One of my Mages sent you an in game message and invite to you we would like for you to give us a try BlueMoon is a very helpful Fellowship.

DeletedUser7639

You can also check out Legman65 and i will bring you into our great group

DeletedUser19035

If you are still not in a fellowship please try out Asdivine. It does not have many members right now but soon we will. :)

DeletedUser10201

The Space Penguins would love to have you....message Kirbers or Arwen1963 if you are interested!

WVbrowndog

If you haven't found a fellowship yet, please check out Geezer Guild 2.0. Contact Glowert, Concho Star, or me, WVbrowndog.

MistyLorraine

Hi i am magicturn.
We are looking for new players - check us out!
Realm Utopia RECRUITING
US1 - Arendyll

MistyLorraine

Hi i am magicturn.
Realm Utopia RECRUITING
US1 - Arendyll
We are looking for new players:

DeletedUser21946

I am a fairly new player looking for an active guild.
I am unable to upload my pic, so you can see my development!
I am boosted in planks, and took advice too soon to only have boosted manufactories.
So now I am in dire need of steel so I can complete manufactories upgrades!

DeletedUser4996

Faith & Courage have a place for you. We are here to help and guide . We would love you to visit or FS.

DeletedUser12994

Hi i am magicturn.
Hi Magic, like your name, we are looking for a couple of peeps right now who are active, and fit with us. We are Dragon Guild. If you have a moment, check out our overview and see if you like what we do. If you do, send an app, or let me know. would love to hear from you. Thanks, Endoryl