• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for active fellowship as a newbie

• Thread starter DeletedUser24990
  • Start date

DeletedUser7527

Hello im SirJoshua, i am only about two weeks into the game and looking for a active fellowship. I play daily. My boosted goods is wood fornow as im only in chapter 2.
what world are you in we are in felyndral and if you are we would love to have you

DeletedUser23252

Boosted Traders & Tourney has openings in Khelonaar, if you're still looking SirJoshua. We'd prefer boosts in steel, crystal, and potions/gems, but we'd be happy to take you regardless of your boosts. We're a tournament-focused fellowship, but we play the other events too when the prizes seem worth it to us, and we like to chat and are mostly daily players. Hope to see you in the application list. Happy gaming! - Laftar