• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Active Fellowship. Daily Player

• Thread starter DeletedUser4630
  • Start date

DeletedUser4630

Greetings

I am looking for a new fellowship to join as my current fellowship is about dead. I am an active player about to hit one year playing this game. I am boosted in Planks, Silk, and Gems and I have a score of 61K. I am about 3/4ths of the way through Chapter 7 Fairies.

Please message me if you think I am good for your Fellowship. I haven't left my almost dead FS yet.

Thank you for your time.

DeletedUser9922

Greetings

I am looking for a new fellowship to join as my current fellowship is about dead. I am an active player about to hit one year playing this game. I am boosted in Planks, Silk, and Gems and I have a score of 61K. I am about 3/4ths of the way through Chapter 7 Fairies.

Please message me if you think I am good for your Fellowship. I haven't left my almost dead FS yet.

Thank you for your time.
170904 Hey there. I am new to this game but not to this type of game. I have been an alliance/FS leader for almost 4 years and stepped away. Now like this game pretty well. Better developers. I would be happy to have you in our FS (Storm Mongers). I am in 4 worlds, Winyandor, Elcysandir, Felyandral, and Khelonaar. I have the character name of Keldor1. Let me know if you want to join in any of these worlds.\ Nice to meet you

Narvina

Greetings

Thank you for your time.

DeletedUser10714

Greetings

Hey we do have a spot if your interested. Were easy going - good FS ranking and great peeps

DeletedUser15630

Greetings

Thank you for your time.

DeletedUser15630

I had the same problem and I found a new fellowship home, Gilligans Island. Very friendly people, chat and visit daily. We came in 50 in the Fellowship Adventure even though we don't have a full roster. We have two openings for new players. We would be so happy to have you.

Elvinjean

nightrider1

Greetings

Thank you for your time.
please put in your request love to have you aboard Skydragons