• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

looking for active fellowship (khelonaar)

Q.R.

Play almost every day looking for group that works together,I like the challenges and am boosted in steel,scrolls and dust and maxed on scrolls and dust ,

Last edited:

DeletedUser14141

Valhalla Rising
Would love to have you we are always looking for new players come see us

Guinevere13

We would love to have you! And I always need dust! We trade all the time, you shouldn't have problems getting anything you need.

Guinevere13

I am currently playing in Khelonaar. I play daily but I am boosted in Dust and cannot find anyone to trade with me and so I am stuck. Looking for a fellowship where people trade regularly, especially those looking for Dust.
I messaged you in-game.

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

I am currently playing in Khelonaar. I play daily but I am boosted in Dust and cannot find anyone to trade with me and so I am stuck. Looking for a fellowship where people trade regularly, especially those looking for Dust.
We would love to have you. I have sent you a message in-game :)