• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Active Fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser3555
  • Start date

DeletedUser3555

Looking for a fellowship in US Felyndral. My avatar name is MsFlash. I am a fairly serious/daily player. Have been playing for almost 3 years. My current score is 123781. I am max boosted in Steel, Crystal and Elixir. I am on the last quest in Woodelves and will be into S&D shortly. I play in all Tournaments, Events and Fellowship Adventures. I'm looking for a fellowship that does the same and is drama free
1f642.png
If you think I would be a good fit...please lmk ASAP. Thanks

Thanks for your interest but I have found a new home

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4134

Hi! I sent you an invitation to our fellowship Knights Watch! We're currently ranked 69 and would LOVE to add you to our family! We are a boosted only fellowship and always get at least 6-7 chests in the touneys as well as regularly trade and participate in the fellowship adventures. We also hate drama ;) I hope you will join us! :)

P.S. You will also get Ambassador status because of your high rank!

Last edited by a moderator: