• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for active Fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser18014
  • Start date

DeletedUser18014

I'm not a new player but I am new to this server and am looking for a good fellowship to join. I am currently in one but would like to be in one that is more active in tournaments and FAs. My boosts are steel, scrolls, and elixir once I get them all unlocked. I also would like to be in a fellowship with members that are active in chat and the trader. Thank you.

DeletedUser6645

Glitter Unicorns would love to have you join us!!! message me in game = ) Pattylyn

DeletedUser8910

Veterans United would love for you to join us. We are building a pretty good group of players at all levels of the game. We offer a lot of information on various subjects of the game. Please check us out. Message Amethystthewise ;-)

Twisted Grotto will absolutely love to have you - we play, we chat, we relax, we trade :) come check us out and if you think you will fit please apply in-game or message me.

DeletedUser8508

Wanna be part of something special, have fun helping player build and them helping you? How about great conversation? We are looking for active players like yourself, with Boost in Planks. If you are at all interest PLEASE let me know and allow me too the most fun you have playing this game
TY
King of the World Dilly Dilly
P.S. Did I mention the free beer Bud Lite for everyone that joins :)

DeletedUser8508

Wanna be part of something special, have fun helping player build and them helping you? How about great conversation? We are looking for active players like yourself, with Boost in Planks. If you are at all interest PLEASE let me know and allow me too make it the most fun you have playing this game
TY
King of the World Dilly Dilly
P.S. Did I mention the free beer Bud Lite for everyone that joins :)
Contact me through E-mail or Just apply