• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for active fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser22511
  • Start date

DeletedUser22511

Hi
Pretty new to game...but i'm daily player.
I'm looking for active fellowship that give neighborly help at least 3/week...the more neighborly help, the merrier.
I am still learning about the game but i'm very helpful and active.

Elf3

You sound like exactly the sort of player we are looking for, TheWhiteCitadel. Our fellowship is "All For One" and we're ranked about #60 right now. We are wanting 2 extra players. Please read our Overview and, if you can live with our requirements, let me know and I'll send you an invitation to join us. :)

DeletedUser18549

DAISYCHAIN - join Is a new fellowship with few members. we are trying to grow.We have active members and and no need to apply.Just walk in. Help is always available,we will help you grow.

DeletedUser21061

Hi
Pretty new to game...but i'm daily player.
I'm looking for active fellowship that give neighborly help at least 3/week...the more neighborly help, the merrier.
I am still learning about the game but i'm very helpful and active.

Hello, Swords of the United will welcome you if you play often and help in the Tournaments on the world map. I am ComputerCycleMan I will help daily.

YellowWeed

We have a spot for ya-Go to 'Golden Guardians' and send in your invite request! All of us visit daily, play all the side events, and take all your trades. Very laid back & friendly too!