• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Active Fellowship.

DeletedUser5109

Hi guys/gals. I just signed up a few days ago and looking for an active fellow ship. and stuff.
I can disband from the one I'm currently in because it's just me.

DeletedUser4818

Please feel free to explore our fellowship and talk to anyone. I hope you allow and accept our invitation.

DeletedUser4474

We are a new fellowship of 17 members. We are active, friendly, helpful, and encouraging. So if it's frienliness, activeness, and welcoming you're looking for, try us. We are Open Minds Fellowship. We only require to be active 3-4 times a week so that our group can grow and not be stagnate. I hope to see you soon.

William

DeletedUser5871

You can come and join us at Dragonwyck, we're a laid back bunch of people, 99% play daily and we're always on the lookout for new blood..
Mystical Arius (Archmage)

DeletedUser14141

Valhalla Rising
**Recruiting ACTIVE Players***

A group of people that believe that by helping each other, we all rise. Join us for a drama free and active fellowship.