• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Active Fellowship

DeletedUser6861

HI!

I am very new, started just a couple of days ago as a matter of fact.

I would like very much to join an active fellowship.

I am a daily player, will visit all members daily, and do my best to become
a productive member for the Fellowship to which I join. I do not bring drama,
as I am retired and have no time for that. My PLUS is that I have TIME
to spend growing, helping and learning the game. :)

Thanks for your consideration.

Shirael <3

DeletedUser7002

If you haven't found the right fellowship, you can look at 25 Laughing Ladies. It is a new fellowship but we will have more experienced player to help you and helping, chatting and tournaments are our rules. We will help you as much as possible to grow a beautiful city! Please just give me a holler if you want to know more! Thanks, Wizard McKinley

DeletedUser4587

Hi Shirael. We at Allianz der Elfen are a group of people who believe in helping each other. We have all ranks and each of us started small. I like you am an older person. I'd like to introduce myself, my game name is Doflandseaandsky and I am the Ambassador of ur FS and currently ranked 4th and climbing as we all do when we help each other and stay active. We know that life happens and understand this. We only ask if you plan on staying away any length of time to just let us know, no details necessary. We like 4 to 5 day a week players and active in helping fellow members. We try to do "Inner Trades" to give our players the best chance possible to get what they need. We don't do drama but we are friendly. We are always open to questions as we know this game is one of balance and strategy. The best part about our FS is , in fact, the members. The ones we have that are active are truly great people. We would welcome you if you are still unattached to any other FS. If so please feel free to contact Thom50 or myself and we will send you an invite. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day/night. ~D~