• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking For Active, Friendly, HELPFUL Co-op

• Thread starter DeletedUser9732
  • Start date

DeletedUser9732

I'm looking for an Active, Friendly Helpful Co-op.
I log in every day, do rounds everyday and participate in Tournaments whenever possible.
My Triangle consists of Steel, Elixir and Scrolls.
Ranking is 33,383 (not sure whats its for)
my score is 1037 (also not sure what it's for)
I can't grow in the current Co-op i'm in.
I'm sure they are nice enough folks, but i want to grow my city and it's just not happening in this one.

Thank you for considering
Shamtastic of Arendyll

DeletedUser7527

if you would like to come check us out we would love to have you with us we are a friendly group that is growing come grow with us we always help each other out and would love to have you with us our fs is called order of the rising winds i would have sent you a ad but it says you are already in a group so i cant hope to see you soon ..........Druindar Faric Archmage

DeletedUser7527

I log in every day, do rounds everyday and participate in Tournaments whenever possible.
I'm sure they are nice enough folks, but i want to grow my city and it's just not happening in this one.

Shamtastic of Arendyll
come check us out i wrote to you who we are just check us out would love to have you

DeletedUser11784

Shamtastic of Arendyll

Merry Greet,

We are a laid back fellowship and most do daily visits or 3 to 4 times a week. We need someone with Steel as there is only me and one other player. Please take a look at Hear of the Forest, as we have only one slot left for a member. If you have any questions, you can contact me, FearlessDirah -Archmage.

Many Blessings,

FearlessD

Charle-Anne

Shamtastic of Arendyll
Infinity has a few openings, come check us out and if you like what you see, let us know.

DeletedUser16397

I'm sure they are nice enough folks, but i want to grow my city and it's just not happening in this one..

Shamtastic of Arendyll
we would love to have you! We are an active, help each other clan so lets help you build your city!

Silvianar

Shamtastic of Arendyll
I think Mystical Phoenix fits your bill quite nicely. Check us out