• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for active FS to join

• Thread starter DeletedUser17308
  • Start date

DeletedUser17308

I'm looking for an active FS to join. One that isn't shy on giving pointers, helping a newer player. I am very active, I like to win a lot of tournaments for a lot of chests. I have boosts in Marble, crystals and will have elixers when I get there. I just want to learn the game better and have fun. :)

DeletedUser15629

I'm looking for an active FS to join. One that isn't shy on giving pointers, helping a newer player. I am very active, I like to win a lot of tournaments for a lot of chests. I have boosts in Marble, crystals and will have elixers when I get there. I just want to learn the game better and have fun. :)
You might fit right in with us so just read our Overvew and if you like it you will be welcomed :)