• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for active FS

Calenmir

I'm looking to move. I need to be in a FS that is willing to give NH to my choice (which is culture), not their's. I'm not interested in joining a FS where players give NH because it's required but couldn't care less what your needs are. I will always do my best to give you your first choice in a visit.

My needs are also an active FS with visits at least 4 times a week. I play as often as I can and will guarantee 4 times a week visits unless my work schedule changes, and then I'll let the entire FS know if this changes.

I'm boosted in Steel (4m), Scrolls (1m), Elixir (700k). I'm in an area where the active players are all similarly boosted and in a FS where my goods aren't heavily needed. I accepted almost any same tier trade (unless I'm short goods). Not a fan of x-tier trades and won't take them.

I'm an active tournament player (ut refuse to be told how many points I need to make), I'll play in the FAs (unless they start coming too close together, like last time, and then I'll let you know if I choose not to participate - if this is a problem then I'm not for you).

I need to grow and I play daily. I need a FS where the players feel similarly. I'm not interested in rank but I'll do all I can to see our FS grow.

DeletedUser17699

Check out Ravens Of Morrigan we have room and a need for a player that is interested in playing and participating in a fellowship

Shellizzie

Hi Calenmir! Land of Light is looking for an active player. We are very active! We participate in the FAs and Tourneys, we would request you at least get 200 points (SOOOOO EASY!) in the tourneys but you are not required to participate in the FAs if you don't want to. Feel free to message me or Carmina in game and we would be happy to answer any questions. (I will actually be out today so best to message Carmina if you are interested)

DeletedUser17694

The Goblin King is active FS - FA, tourneys. New players, returning players, or those stuck in inactive FS welcome to apply.