• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for active FS

Gildentongue

Joined one and then looked them up on Elvenstats (should have done that first) and discovered it's inactive. So I'm looking again.

Looking for active FS with a decent amount of chat participation (or other equivalent communication). A lot of the fun here is social interaction.

My city is on the old tech tree, so I have Spire and Tourney available.

Just opened Chapter IV.

With holidays coming up, my playtime may be erratic. Usually I'm on every day.

I like tourneys a lot. Like the spire also. Don't like FAs because the rewards aren't worth the pain IMHO. I will, however, do my best to help my FS in them.

Edited to add: reply here, or send message / invitation in game.

Darkness787

Neighborhood FS, are players working together for fun and advancement. message gggqqq our arch mage if intrested.

Immary

Joined one and then looked them up on Elvenstats (should have done that first) and discovered it's inactive. So I'm looking again.

Looking for active FS with a decent amount of chat participation (or other equivalent communication). A lot of the fun here is social interaction.

Just opened Chapter IV.

I like tourneys a lot. Like the spire also. Don't like FAs because the rewards aren't worth the pain IMHO. I will, however, do my best to help my FS in them.

We are a new fellowship AM of our old one had meltdown n destroyed fellowship..We are fun and friendly...called Serenity Valley..I sent you an invite

Tuschunreal

immary difficult lesson to learn or re-learn. I encourage you to read the overview, look at elvenstats, review posts of the AM here in the forum and then talk to the AM. If you want to go deeper ask the AM if they are ok with you messaging with a few members. You are free to contact me AM of Relax and Be merry. Would be happy to talk if our fellowship may meet your needs.
cheers...tusch

Elsebeth

Just opened Chapter IV.

If you're still looking, we have an opening.

LorettaFaye

Just opened Chapter IV.

If you a looking to join a new fellowship consider us. We a a group looking to add a few good members. If you want to join a fellowship that will help you and join forces to enjoy the game then consider us. There is no pressure to max out your resources during a challenge we just all work together but most importantly enjoy the game with No Drama.
Thank.. Blazing Dawn in Elcysandir