• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Active Members to Join our Fellowship

DeletedUser1540

Please message me and send a fellowship request, if you would like to join.

DeletedUser20282

I am currently in a Fellowship, but they are not very active. There is no chat, few trades and they do not actively do the tournaments. I am active daily and am trying to build my city. This is difficult without active help. I always give neighborly help and do all that I can.

DeletedUser1540

I am currently in a Fellowship, but they are not very active. There is no chat, few trades and they do not actively do the tournaments. I am active daily and am trying to build my city. This is difficult without active help. I always give neighborly help and do all that I can.

Hello Xainte, we would love to have you in our fellowship. We usually get the 4th or 5th chest on the weekly tournaments. We have had some of our active players just quit playing, so we are looking for good people to fill the hole. So if you would like to join, leave your current fellowship and we'll get you added.