• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for active members. were 10/10 chest

wez5

we do all and help one another and is drama free. Hit us up fellowship KingsAndQueens

Last edited:

Emily198097

I had a similar post and it got moved by inno because THIS is a thread for MEMBERS looking for guilds not for guilds looking for members. I wonder why some are moved and others aren't

DeletedUser29768

I wonder why some are moved and others aren't
It's quite likely that this one will be moved too. @helya does the best she can to keep everything organized (and she does very well), but things do occasionally slip through.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
It's quite likely that this one will be moved too. @helya does the best she can to keep everything organized (and she does very well), but things do occasionally slip through.
Yup, just missed it, thread is now where it belongs so this FS might have a better chance at finding a new member. @wez5 you should also edit your post to include your Fellowship Name, so players can locate it in-game.