• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Advice to Get Easy Provinces Again

Zoof

I used to do that too but now I'm down to only 30 diamonds. One of these days I'll be able to meet the Frog King. The best rewards I love are the Teleportation Spells and Combining Catalysts.
That's actually one of the better uses of the Spire Wizard. If I find myself wanting to spend diamonds to complete a high resource (7 or 8 type) negotiation, I'll only do so if the tool gives me exactly 100% chance to win the encounter if I spend those diamonds. It simply wouldn't do to spend 25 on an encounter and still lose, which makes me lose even harder as I still have personal problems dealing with the sunk cost fallacy, demanding that I keep spending until I win. Because if I win that way, I still lost.

Tauriel Dragonwood

I usually wait until I beat the boss and get 50 diamonds then if I need to convince the spirits to let me pass and I lose after spending diamonds, I don't get too upset because it was free diamonds I spent. It says in the rules for the Spire of Eternity, "it is not possible to add more or different units to fight between waves, but it is possible to heal them before a next wave starts." How do you heal your troops?

cdiamond

Chef
There is always an alternative to scouting a province on events
yes, keep doing events, there is always something useful to be found.
I also learned the hard way about over scouting in my first few Chapters.
I am now at the end of Chapter V and had 80/100 provinces scouted when I finished the tech tree.
I scouted the next 20 (well 24 actually) afterwards for the expansions so now when I am ready to unlock Dwarves (after I finish updating all my buildings) I have lots of guest race space and easy provinces.
Hang in there, it gets better :)

Tauriel Dragonwood

yes, keep doing events, there is always something useful to be found.
I also learned the hard way about over scouting in my first few Chapters.
I am now at the end of Chapter V and had 80/100 provinces scouted when I finished the tech tree.
I scouted the next 20 (well 24 actually) afterwards for the expansions so now when I am ready to unlock Dwarves (after I finish updating all my buildings) I have lots of guest race space and easy provinces.
Hang in there, it gets better :)
I will. Thank you.

TreeHeart13

I’m in the middle of chapter 7, have 132 provinces completed, did the Dwarven buildings, got rid of them after finishing the chapter. Now I’m building the fairy buildings and farms. Can’t progress on the provinces or in my research due to very hard provinces that required creatures I don’t have, nor have access to. What are my options? Anyone? Would really appreciate any help.
TreeHeart13

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I have 132 provinces completed, ...... Can’t progress on the provinces.... due to very hard provinces
Are you scouting the provinces closest to home? The difficulty increases the further out you go, and in Ch7 with only 132 cleared the should be some close to you that are easy or at least medium.

Zoof

I’m in the middle of chapter 7, have 132 provinces completed, did the Dwarven buildings, got rid of them after finishing the chapter. Now I’m building the fairy buildings and farms. Can’t progress on the provinces or in my research due to very hard provinces that required creatures I don’t have, nor have access to. What are my options? Anyone? Would really appreciate any help.
TreeHeart13
Congrats on hitting the orc wall. Thing is, if you've completed 132 provinces, there's 90 other provinces which don't require orcs. When you view the Province Overview window on the world map (the first two tabs of which is present in both browser and app version), provinces are listed and sorted first by distance, then by province type. Working your way from the top of the first page down guarantees that you'll reach all 222 provinces before you absolutely have to have orcs. If the distance reads 10 or higher (ring 11+) for the first entry in your list, then that means you have (at least) 90 provinces that are Incomplete. You should click the "Incomplete" tab and go complete them.

Image of my scoutable provinces from my Felyndral city. I left 3 provinces untouched around my city. I had a reason for that. I forgot that reason.
1660075935515.png