• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for an active 10 chest fellowship

Emily198097

I am not a huge city but I am a daily player active in spire, tourneys and I have been the FA leader in my current guild for a few months. Happy to trade, do neighborly help, aw swaps etc.
Let me know if you want to have me on board.

Tosyda

I am not a huge city but I am a daily player active in spire, tourneys and I have been the FA leader in my current guild for a few months. Happy to trade, do neighborly help, aw swaps etc.
Let me know if you want to have me on board.
Would be pleased to have you join Tinker’s Dam. We are rated at 9.6 for tourney chests. You can help bring us to 10. Tosyda

Emily198097

I started my own about a month ago. We are nearly to chest 10 on this tourney and I am really happy with my crew. Let me know if you want to join us!