• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for an active and "fighting" fellowship!

DeletedUser6676

Let's start with the datas first.
I've started to play early October and now my score is 33217.
My boosts are Steel/Crystal/Elixirs.

Like everybody else, I'd like to join an active and fun fellowship.
But more importantly, I'd like to join a fellowship where people use the fighting aspect of the game.
In the last two tournaments, I ranked in the top 100 players.
I'm saying this not to brag but I've found out it can create serious unbalance in the fellowship if some people are fighting and some are not.
I really like to learn the mechanics of the game and use it for my benefit and the benefit of the entire fellowship. I also enjoy a critical eye on my city and can discuss the game for hours. ;)
So I'm afraid I'm not a good fit for a laid back fellowship. At the same time, I completely respect the fact every player has its own way to enjoy the game.

English is not my native langage. I always try my best but I can be confusing sometimes.
So if you are interested, feel free to ask questions!

DeletedUser4784

i having a hard time doing battles so i usually bomb the tournaments with tones of supply...
well since my FS is on a build up it might not be anything for you...
but one fundamental idea is that we (once full) could do such events as well...
it all depends on the interests of the members. i wont lye to you and promise you anything that i cant keep.
well if you curious you can always check us up:
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/no-game-no-life-recrutment.6163/
even if you only would chose be a temporary member
you would still be more than welcome to join

DeletedUser4474

Would love to have you, unfortunately, we are a laid back fellowship. But I would love to keep you as a contact as I have been trying to understand the battle strategem for a while quite unsuccessfully. We are an active fellowship, but if someone could teach us the battle strategies tht would be a huge boost. Keep us in mind and if nothing else, shoot me a message and we can stay in contact talking about the game and different strategies. Our fellowship is Open Minds Fellowship.

DeletedUser4784

oh i thought you where looking for a fellowship to join science you posted in member seeking FS thread...
well i don't mind having contact as of now however im not fully understand the battles my self but i manage to have a good battle strategic in my own FS "No Game No Life"

DeletedUser4474

Yeah, I posted because someone was looking for an alliance and I was trying to recruit. My apologies, I thought I was replying to Lahn's post. But would love to hear about battle strategy from anyone.

DeletedUser4784

Yeah, I posted because someone was looking for an alliance and I was trying to recruit. My apologies, I thought I was replying to Lahn's post. But would love to hear about battle strategy from anyone.

hm yeah i was kind of having the same idea
man you are everywhere ;)
well you shouldn't have any problem with filling in the last 2 spots on your FS
the only downside is that you could compare the recruitment threads with a dating site with members seeking FS to women...
almost no one is contacting men on dating sites... it could be said the same with members seeking FS and every FS is hunting like crazy just like men do...
did you know it goes 250+ men on every women on a dating site...
but enough of that
what you know about our dear Lahn?
he is in the FS Elvenses that is ranked 76 with 781K+ score
furthermore Lahn is ranked 8 in the Fs with almost 38K score that would mean he would be among the top 4 ranked players if he joined Open Minds.
lets see if my leet skills can figuring out something more about Lahn...
it seem like he/she is boosted in the goods steel, crystal and elixir and have a above average output in boosted goods
it seem like he /she likes the fighting elements due to 3 as of now maxed out armory's and a lv 15 barracks + an investment of 1 AW that boost fighting.
however an improvement would be to invest in more garden of harmony and dump the less cultural building to maximize general supply and coin bonus output.
hm cant find out anything more about our dear Lahn except it doesn't seem like he/she ever bought any diamond's...
so why do i do the effort... well cause i know what i want and i want Lahn!

you my dear Willferg love diamonds and is less picky as long it suit your Fs!
btw love your build out on your city its huge!
once you hit dwarf a tip go for 16-20 granite mines and 5-6 cooper foundry's that way you get your new recourse in fast enough!

DeletedUser4474

You really do your research. Lahn has joined a Fellowship in another world. I appreciate your suggestions for my province. I want to get the garden of harmony, but they take up so much space. Each of my cultural buildings are at least 900 points. So I can't see an advantage to deleting them for 2100 points. I wish I had the space. Upgrading my buildings takes a lot of people, so I have to invest in housing. unless you know of a better way to get population.

Also, i'm new to being an Archmage, is there something wrong with the way I'm running my Alliance? Any advise is greatly appreciated. I only want active players, but I also need players (like yourself and Lahn) that have experience and knowledge. What can i do?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4784

oh i am sorry if it came out a little short...

well the tip of gardens was more intended for Lahn.
the tip i gave you was the mines in dwarf chapter... once you are there

about being an arcmage it can be a real challenge.
i guess there is no right or wrongs. different people runs there FS different ways...

so if you where a member in search of a FL witch of the examples would you find more attractive?!
1: a FS with 20+ members with an average score of 500 / player with an FS rank around 500-600 best or...
2: an FS with maby 10 players witch have around 20000 + score guess they would rank somewhere around the 100 best?

to build a FS even a laid back one is to balance the need vs the demand of players wanting to join...
i think that it may be a mistake that you will have to deal with eventually when the top 12 player is under 10K score...
there can be a risk that many (not all) might even give up playing...

not that score is everything but it contribute to the cause of recruting

the saddest moments for me where when a member is in a FS consisting of 20+ players and the daily help is 4 members
the chat is dead except for 2 players
the first one announce "rounds done"... (like it Mather the chat is dead anyway)
and the second say "trades up"...

i don't say low lv players is a bad thing some times they can surprise you and grow in both rank and score and be a force to be recon with.
but some times you should go for a little in between ranks of your FS!

so i am going to help you set a nice score bar if you don't mind! (of course you don't i am a nice guy after all ;) )

and the sum i came up with is that you should make your standard at minimum of 9000 score!
if you had more people with over 10 k score you could have set the bar for 14000 but as of now my advice is 9k score.
the good side is that they will have or is close to have all boosted goods unlocked by then
your FS will actually grow in rank (who doesn't want that)

and you can run after everything that post on the member seeking FS but face it some times a good portion of restraint can be a winning formula!

i mean we are not showing, the FS we represent, true respect while we running around like rabid dogs trying to fill our ranks with anything!
so if you fill the FS with shit the FS is gonna be shit.
but if you fill it with awesome it is going be awesome!

btw you can look my town up i am an expert on building with limited space it is quite the challenge! ;)

DeletedUser2963

DeletedUser4784

ah now i see the point in your culture willferg while giving 900 point when polished you either have them at 1800 cultural points or you can have 4200... its a little higher difference now is't it ;) still there is a lot of them that could fit in your town i mean would you believe with what i have i used to go nuts and produce when buffed over 500000 suply with in 6-7 hr

@willferg AND @siggesatan
You both seem pretty new to the forum...(translation, I am a forum dweller) :)
This right here is a link to the best battle guide on the site.
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-fighting-guide.4205/
lol thank you :D

DeletedUser4474

lol thank you :D
Thank you for the site.

ah now i see the point in your culture willferg while giving 900 point when polished you either have them at 1800 cultural points or you can have 4200... its a little higher difference now is't it ;) still there is a lot of them that could fit in your town i mean would you believe with what i have i used to go nuts and produce when buffed over 500000 suply with in 6-7 hr
It's not just that the 900's are 3x3, while the garden is 6x5. I would have to give up 4 just to get 1 garden. Am I wrong. Please help. I've looked for hours trying to find an advantage to getting one of these gardens Also, many of my culture buildings also give me population. It is very difficult to decide what goe's for me to have a garden. Does the garden do anything other than give culture points?

DeletedUser4784

It's not just that the 900's are 3x3, while the garden is 6x5. I would have to give up 4 just to get 1 garden. Am I wrong. Please help. I've looked for hours trying to find an advantage to getting one of these gardens Also, many of my culture buildings also give me population. It is very difficult to decide what goe's for me to have a garden. Does the garden do anything other than give culture points?
i guess i could start a discution with you so we don't go of topic in this one