• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for an active but chill/supportive fellowship

I’m an active and experienced player but was removed from my fellowship of several years after a two-week absence due to work and life stuff. It was my bad for not logging on and changing my city name to let folks know I was busy, but I was just too overwhelmed to remember. I’m looking for an active fellowship (I like participating in the FAs, Spire, and weekly tourneys), but one that is also laid back and supportive and understands if a member gets sidelined IRL. I love to build relationships with fellowship members and provide advice and support, so looking for a friendly and empathetic group too!

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
I’m an active and experienced player but was removed from my fellowship of several years after a two-week absence due to work and life stuff. It was my bad for not logging on and changing my city name to let folks know I was busy, but I was just too overwhelmed to remember. I’m looking for an active fellowship (I like participating in the FAs, Spire, and weekly tourneys), but one that is also laid back and supportive and understands if a member gets sidelined IRL. I love to build relationships with fellowship members and provide advice and support, so looking for a friendly and empathetic group too!
My fellowship "House of the Rising Sun" is looking for a member. Check them out. It's very laid back but a hard working group that is eager to help.

LisaMV

How did I miss this...?! argh.
Well, Maximum Effort sounds perfect for you:) ~ so you now have another option in the future
;)
:diamond:

lomee

:mad:Booooooo lol
If you are still looking Hope's Legacy has an opening that we are looking to fill

AthanasiaTheWise

Hi. We are ZESTLANDIA. I believe we are the fit you are looking for. We like to succeed but also realize that life has its stuff. Come join us. We have fun and are helpful to each other.