• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for an Active, Competitive Fellowship

DeletedUser15238

Hello everyone.

I am a relatively new player but quite active, queuing up production throughout the day on my phone and leaving the game open most evenings, and I have been reading guides looking to step up my game. That includes switching over to boosted goods and participating in tournaments... but my current fellowship doesn't really do those things. As such, I am looking for a more active fellowship.

Era: 2
Boosted Goods: Steel, Scrolls, Elixir

Please reply here or shoot me a message in-game if you think I'd be a good addition to your fellowship. I do like my city to actually look like a city (meaning I like variety in my cultural buildings and prefer a reasonable arrangement of buildings), but I am competitive enough that I also want an efficient city. I'd like a fellowship that can help me grow.

Thanks!