• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for an active fellowship

Gaelio

Hi, I am boosted in planks, scrolls, and magic dust. I am now at the level of Orcs and nearing Wood Elves. I play daily, trade and take trades, and do visits. The FS I am in now has lost leadership and is becoming very inactive.
I'm not into drama or complaining...just like to have fun!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Sent you a message in game :)
Your boosts would fit right in, and we also play daily, so you can enjoy 20+ visits a day, 7-8 tournament chests, a wonders program, and we even have our own website.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 797967

Hi, I am boosted in planks, scrolls, and magic dust. I am now at the level of Orcs and nearing Wood Elves. I play daily, trade and take trades, and do visits. The FS I am in now has lost leadership and is becoming very inactive.
Death by Chocolate would love to have you on our team! Please send a request by applying and I will accept you in when I log back in tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1317

If you have not found a fellowship that your good with. Please check out United.

We have openings and your boosts would be great for all of us..
~ youreyes

DeletedUser4474

I'm not into drama or complaining...just like to have fun![/QUOTE
Open Minds Fellowship was started when we lost our leader. My name is William and I'm the Archmage of the FS. It sounds like we are what you are looking for. Please come check us out. We are friendly, supportive, active, and have a great trade program. Thank you for your consideration.

DeletedUser1317

If you have not found a fellowship that your good with. Please check out United.

We have openings and your boosts would be great for all of us..
~ youreyes
Thank you for the in game message, letting us know you have found a Fellowship

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11391

Check out OCEAN VIEW, would love to have you!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser1317

Sad that no one reads the comments .. to realize you have found a team to join.. awhile ago ..

Hope all is going well for you.

DeletedUser5871

You can come and join us at Dragonwyck, we're a laid back bunch of people, 99% play daily and we're always on the lookout for new blood..
Mystical Arius (Archmage) I'm mid-way through Woodelves..