• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for an active fellowship!!

DeletedUser12253

If you are a fellowship looking for an active member, here I am!

If you want me in your fellowship, please message me in Khelonaar with username "lanedwill."

Thanks!

DeletedUser12253

If you are a fellowship looking for an active member, here I am!

If you want me in your fellowship, please message me in Khelonaar with username "lanedwill."

Thanks!
I have been playing Elvenar for almost a year. Just now joined the Forum.

DeletedUser5871

Hi, i just tried to send you a message but was informed that your name is now invalid..

You can come and join us at Dragonwyck, we're a laid back bunch of people, 99% play daily and we're always on the lookout for new blood..
Mystical Arius (Archmage)

DeletedUser17726

Just started playing this. Jacked up city layout from from the start.
Show a brother some Elvian luv.

Cabernay

We currently have an opening for some members who will commit to contributing 1,600 or more in the tournaments.

We don’t care what level your city is, we want the tournament scores. This is an awesome opportunity to get those blueprints!!

Let me know if you think you might fit in with us. We would love to meet you.

We have a Facebook group for members only.

Contact me in game. Cabernay US4 Khelonaar