• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for an active fellowship

DeletedUser

I'm hoping for active fellows who make fair trades and regular neighborly visits.
Who is looking for a daily + player?

DeletedUser

Room for two? I have steel, scrolls and magic dust as boosts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3555

If you both are still playing, I would love to have you join my fs. We are the House of Light. Check us out. Thanks

DeletedUser4818

Are you still looking for a fellowship?

We have a few openings and I would like to know if you would consider us. We can offer regular trades in goods (2 and 3 star trades). Check out Ka-tet. You can message any members. to get a feel for us. Also please tell us what who you like to see in a fellowship.

DeletedUser5871

I'm hoping for active fellows who make fair trades and regular neighborly visits.
Who is looking for a daily + player?
You can come and join us at Dragonwyck, we're a laid back bunch of people, 99% play daily and we're always on the lookout for new blood..
Mystical Arius (Archmage)