• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for an Active Fellowship

Nonymouse

I have found a Fellowship! Thanks!
I have 1 to 5 kingdoms, all in or beginning Act 8, small but growing, active multiple times each day, every day. Each kingdom getting 2500 to 3500 in the Tournament each week, and reaching the doors to the lab or a bit beyond in the Spire. Solid Fellowship Adventure participation, and finishing all events. Looking for a Fellowship that's steady, communicates goals and has a healthy chat ( I'm pretty homebound and chat here and there is nice). A fellowship that has an honest KP Swap for growing Aws. A Fellowship that reaches 10th chest in the Tournament each week and that all members pull their own weight in. I have no problem working hard but I want to be a part of a team that works hard right beside me. Message me in game in this sounds like a good fit for your fellowship please and thanks =)

Last edited: