• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for an Active Fellowship

DeletedUser2543

We have a FS in W and S looking for new people. Mail me in-game and we can talk more. We are always looking for fun and active people. =)

DeletedUser2543

We are weeding out inactive players atm .... as we have a few

DeletedUser9358

Invincoble, If you dont like what you see with them check us out at Magically Delicious. We have been struggling getting recruits we have plenty of room.

DeletedUser14557

We are currently a newly formed FS (mostly of members of a FS that got abandoned by it's AM) looking for new members. A pretty active group but quiet (not a lot of chat). Look us up Traders of Rohan and visit some of the members if we seem a good fit please apply or message trend it's AM

DeletedUser1946

I am currently looking for a very active fellowship. I am a daily player boosted in Marble, Crystal and Gems. I only have boosted manufactories, so trading is a must. I have a score of 35K plus.
You're welcome to join Valhalla, we're one of the top 25% of Fellowships.

DeletedUser8508

:cool:Kingdom of Dilly Dilly 2:cool:
Wanna be Part of something Special? Have Fun Building your City? Join In Great Conversation!!! We want special player who love the game. We want to promote helping each other, advancing and enjoy the game.We have some extremely strong players , We ask the New players to be very active with their Visits. Prefer that you have reached 25,000 to join but will consider active new players.We Plan to be one of the strongest fellowships in the Game.Simple Rules, build your boost ONLY!!!! until you reach the higher levels. Fair trades 2-3 stars so post trades often don't be shy.Visit as much as possible.Help in all fellowship tournaments and trades.NO DRAMA , This is a GAME & should be for fun!!!!:D We need people Boosted In Steel, Planks Scrolls, Crystal, Elixer, & Dust, you must have at least 2 of these boost too apply. Sorry no one at all with Marble as a Boost:oops: we are ranked 73 with 21 players so we have room for you!!!!:p
TY:)
King of the World, Dilly Dilly;)
You may also send a message through the game if you are Interested

DeletedUser15173

Hi if you are still shopping for a FS, I have a newly formed boosted only FS and am searching for a crystal producer and would love to have you, please check us out at Gr8 Mystical Adventures :)))

DeletedUser1946

You're welcome to join Valhalla. We're ranked in the top 25% of Fellowships and are active traders, frequent visitors and very supportive of our Fellows. Come on over!!!