• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for an Active Fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser9814
  • Start date

DeletedUser9814

Hello! I am looking for any Fellowship that is active, helpful, and in need of my specific boosted products. My Boosted items are Planks, Scrolls, and Magic Dust. I also do not use diamonds so my growth will be slower than those players that do, so please take that into consideration.

As I am still small in this world, I only produce planks at the moment so will need a fair amount of assistance in growing in order supply any Fellowship with my T2 and T3 boosted items.

Also, if there are fellowships out there that use a voice chat program, Skype or Discord, I do have both and am willing to use either in tandem with the in game communications. :)

Thank you in advance for considering me for you Fellowship! :)

LdyM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6820

Unfortunately, we're full at the moment. I can put you on a waiting list, but I can't tell you when an opening will come up. In the meantime, you might want to try another fellowship and see if that works for you. You can always leave if it doesn't and check back with us. Best of luck to you and thanks for your interest!

DeletedUser6645

Hi! I am Pattylyn archmage of Triad Trading Company. I have sent you an in game message and invite, hope you join us! :)

DeletedUser7237

I have not found anyone using Voip yet, but i am also active on discord and have created an Elvenar channel, along with a channel to my current FS, sadly i am the only one using it so far, but you are welcome to join !
https://discord.gg/ENpNBpC

if you would like a FS channel i would gladly set one up for your use, bring friends!

DeletedUser9969

Hello! I am looking for any Fellowship that is active, helpful, and in need of my specific boosted products. My Boosted items are Planks, Scrolls, and Magic Dust. I also do not use diamonds so my growth will be slower than those players that do, so please take that into consideration.

As I am still small in this world, I only produce planks at the moment so will need a fair amount of assistance in growing in order supply any Fellowship with my T2 and T3 boosted items.

Also, if there are fellowships out there that use a voice chat program, Skype or Discord, I do have both and am willing to use either in tandem with the in game communications. :)

LdyM
Available , and always on every 1-3 hours.

DeletedUser9969

Hello! I am looking for any member that is active and has fun with this Game. Join anytime ! Thorough,Friendly and usually in Game 1-3 times Daily.
Please Join " DraGonFly's Kingdom " anytime ! 24 / 7

DeletedUser8387

LdyM
Did You Find a Fellowship?
Tribe Of Aslan Is Recruiting!
Blessings!
Glorfindel

DeletedUser8910

LdyM
What world(server) are you on?