• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for an active, low level fellowship

USING

You can join mine! It's called Icecarl Stars! (I dont have anyt members....) Im looking for some new Icecarls!

USING

I'm a relatively new player who just wants to be in a fellowship that has active, friendly members. Not sure how some of the higher level game content works but willing to learn and help out!
I made an account on Monday..(Which was my first)...Now I started this one today! And its pretty big!

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Verlorener You might want to reconsider the low level fellowship part if you are serious about the game. There are plenty of higher level fellowships which are willing to take in a lower level player as long as they are active. And a FS with higher level players will be better able to answer any questions you have and will be better able to take your trades than a low level FS. Don't sell yourself short, active players are always in high demand! I would offer you a spot in my Winy FS, but we have a full roster right now.

Verlorener

@Verlorener You might want to reconsider the low level fellowship part if you are serious about the game. There are plenty of higher level fellowships which are willing to take in a lower level player as long as they are active. And a FS with higher level players will be better able to answer any questions you have and will be better able to take your trades than a low level FS. Don't sell yourself short, active players are always in high demand! I would offer you a spot in my Winy FS, but we have a full roster right now.
Thanks for that! I guess people can see my level or power or whatever, so they know where I'm at and what I can reasonably contribute.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Verlorener Also, not all players and fellowships are active in the forums. In fact, the forums are a small percentage of total players. You might consider looking for good fellowships in-game which have openings. Then message the archmage in-game and apply to them. One of the best ways to tell if a FS is good and active in-game is to look at the spire medals on the FS page. If a FS has a mix of gold and silver, it is VERY good. If it has a mix of silver and bronze, it is still pretty good. Bronze only is getting towards the low end of fellowship. If a FS does not have any spire medals, you should probably avoid them. That is for in-game. Out of the game, there is a website called Elvenstats.com. You can look up any player and any fellowship in the game on it.

3Dogknight

I'm a relatively new player who just wants to be in a fellowship that has active, friendly members. Not sure how some of the higher level game content works but willing to learn and help out!
Hi Verlorener, If you are still seeking a fellowship we are accepting new members. We are very supportive and accepting of new beginners. I just recently starting gaming and these members have been so supportive. Our fellowship is Crimson and Clover.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Thanks for that! I guess people can see my level or power or whatever, so they know where I'm at and what I can reasonably contribute.

And that is why any fellowship would like to have you... it's not "what I can reasonably get from them," but "what I can reasonably contribute," that is you concern. And that's a very good attitude. If you were on my world I'd take you in a heartbeat.

AJ

Lord Louis

We are a very laid back fellowship of older Veterans and our fellowship just had it's 3rd birthday on September 22, 2022. You can learn from us and grow and just relax while you play. Check us out at Veterans of War. No drama here, just good people enjoying each other and the game.

WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU!!

Sir Buzz

Its a sellers market and you're the seller. Start at the top and work down till you find a fellowship that you fit in.
Or, you could give Dragon's Lore a try.

Huntjack1

Hello Verlorener!

I am Huntjack1, Archmage, Alliance of Helping Hands, US7 Ceravyn World. You are VERY welcome to join our helpful, relaxed and stress-free Team/Family. Apply directly to join us. Hope to hear from you soon.

Huntjack1

DeletedUser29399

I’m a part of a super fellowship called Aspirations on US4. We are low key, no pressure, just do what you can to help each other climb and grow. We are currently recruiting all level of players…..send us a request.