• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for an established highly competitive fellowship

DeletedUser2789

I'm looking for a group of people who are motivated to be great. The kind of fellowship that is unhappy with not being the best and daily doing their part to rectify that situation. I want to be surrounded by people who understand that you can be competitive and still have a blast doing it.

I understand these are high goals but I guarantee I'll live up to my commitment to you that everything I'm asking from you, I'll deliver in kind. Take a look at my kingdom and you'll see I'm poised to be an asset to your family.

Rhodry - Rank 1624, Score 27726

My boosted goods are Planks, Scrolls and Magic Dust. I have 4 manufacturies of each fully maxed for my stage of research. I consistently have trades up of all levels.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
I'm looking for a group of people who are motivated to be great. The kind of fellowship that is unhappy with not being the best and daily doing their part to rectify that situation. I want to be surrounded by people who understand that you can be competitive and still have a blast doing it.

I understand these are high goals but I guarantee I'll live up to my commitment to you that everything I'm asking from you, I'll deliver in kind. Take a look at my kingdom and you'll see I'm poised to be an asset to your family.

Rhodry - Rank 1624, Score 27726

My boosted goods are Planks, Scrolls and Magic Dust. I have 4 manufacturies of each fully maxed for my stage of research. I consistently have trades up of all levels.

Did you get fixed yet?