• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for answers? New to Elvenar? Festal is the place for you.

DeletedUser5747

Let us help you. We are a structured teaching guild to get you going and fast. We open are in all worlds some spots are limited.

We are Boosted only. :eek:"huh? WHAT?" Yeah, we can explain that.:D As in all Fellowships the key to success is strength, loyalty and devotion. No tumble weeds here! If you want to play this is the place.

Let us help you pick up the jargon and all you need to know to get growing in one place.;)

We offer Mages that will work with you one on one, hand outs, gains, build your own battle network, how to's, tips and tricks all in one spot. No need to leave the game to learn the ropes here. :p But we aren't all Elvenar business: we offer an active chat, guild wide messages, trade codes for all your needs, camaraderie, tips, tricks and how to get you on the path of the Elvenar journey without all the hunting and pecking. We have the answers and a passion to play and learn. Most importantly we are fun, and are full of laughs. It is a game after all. Come join us at a Festal now!! Open in a world near you! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5747

I would like to invite you to join us, we are very excited for the Fellowship Adventures. We have a AW program and tons of info to help you get growing. We could use Marble but don't let your boosted goods keep you from applying. I will not turn anyone away that wants to Play. Most of us play daily. I ask you visit your guild mates at least 4x a week, use chat or some form of the message system so I know you are alive. ;) Fair Trades are a must. I am more than please to help new players and we love seasoned vets to mentor and play in an active guild. Join us!! :D