• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for balanced FS

DeletedUser7681

Looking for a balanced FS .... in others words... a FS that doesn't have half the members in the same goods. I'm a veteran player that is in Haflings with a score of 151,992.. my boosted goods are Planks, Silk, and Dust. I play in tourneys and FS adventures. The bad part with me in a FS... is that I play mostly during the Winter Time.... during Spring, Summer, and Fall.. I am doing photography, so most of my time I'm very busy.... but do check in as much as possible. I don't chat much.... but will jump in a conversation at times. So... if you are interested in having me in your FS.... Please send me a in game message... I will check out your FS and let you know. Looking forward to joining a FS.

Thank you
Deathstryde........ but just call me Stryde :)