• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Elixir, scrolls, steel...Build The Best FS is recruiting...

• Thread starter DeletedUser16914
  • Start date

DeletedUser16914

Build The Best looking for SOLID players. We a relaxed, friendly group that has good participation in tourneys and fellowship adventures. App 4 to 5 chests in tourney, Finish 1 to all paths in Adventure. MOStly we just like to build our cities without stress. We have shed some players gone MIA and wanting to strengthen the trading. As stated...ELIXIR, SCROLLS, and STEEL. ALL would be awesome but if you have 1 and are producing good volume to trade then apply. PLEASE know we are not the most competitive, but we have a solid ranking and often make top 150 in FA's.

We have no requirements at our FS except being helpful when you can, be friendly, and speak up if you have any needs. Sometimes there are trade droughts, they happen, BUT, if you need something desperately, use the chat or msg me or Archmage for help. For other info read our overview ;-)

Find me and msg me if you have any questions ;-)
Peyta (Mage)

Attachments

• frost-dragon.jpg
    frost-dragon.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited by a moderator: