• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for f/s in Felyndral

Petes379

Moderately active player here, will do as many visits a week as I can to aide fellow members. Looking for active fellowship to join but not to demanding or stressful about "you have to do's" considering I work long hrs at times. I am boosted in Marble, Crystal, and Gems.

Ventar

Moderately active player here, will do as many visits a week as I can to aide fellow members. Looking for active fellowship to join but not to demanding or stressful about "you have to do's" considering I work long hrs at times. I am boosted in Marble, Crystal, and Gems.

Lostone7

"The Funny Farm" , Ranked # 30 in Felyndral is now seeking a Active Member who is Boosted in "PLANKS"
Come check us out if you are needing a forever home, want to grow, learn, and have a ton of fun. Daily visits are a must at least 4 times a week. More is better ! Fair Trades and Team Playing is the Key to our Success !
Please grab invitation or message cyrene630, BOZZMAN20, or Lostone7 This is a active , team oriented FS that is on the Go ! Thanks !

DeletedUser7713

Our fellowship, Imagine, is currently seeking new members. We would welcome you, and there are lots of advantages that come with membership. Come check us out.

DeletedUser4027