• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Fellowship - Arendyll

SeaportTrading

LisaMV - thanks! But the fellowship I was hoping to join no longer has room or they may have misjudged pending applicants. I am still in need of a fellowship afterall.
I'm a very new player (will unlock Ch II this evening), however I've spent some time reading about Elvenar including tournaments, the spire, and fellowship adventures and have a solid level of understanding of the basics. I am boosted in marble, crystal, and elixir and acknowledge the value in trading.
I'm looking for an active fellowship that's semi-competitive/successful in tournaments. Although I lack the many hours per day I used to spend raiding in MMOs and the like, my competitive spirit remains and Elvenar seems like it'll fit quite nicely within my schedule (15-20 minute bursts 4-6x/day). I'm also open to a more casual fellowship, provided there's no hard feelings if I eventually leave for a fellowship that 'feeds' my competitive spirit.
Feel free the message me in game or here. Thank you!

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Hello. The House of the Rising Sun will be glad to have you. I am Archmage there. Going to send you a message and invitation in game.