1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Fellowship.

Discussion in 'Members seeking Fellowships' started by flawedbydesign, Oct 6, 2018.

1. flawedbydesign

flawedbydesign New Member

I am looking for a fellowship. I try to be active at least a little everyday, although there may be some weeks where I am not able to be as active as I would like due to work. I do trades, participate in Tournaments and Adventures and will help other players as I can. I will visit everyone in the Fellowship at least twice a week and whenever I have time throughout the rest of the week. I am boosted in steel and scrolls, and will be in elixir once I unlock it; I am in chapter 3 already, I just haven't made it that far yet.

Laochra likes this.
  2. Laochra

Laochra Well-Known Member

Hi Friend! {waving}. We can make room for you in The Brothers' Grimm. Some of our KoD friends are there & would be thrilled to have you with us there too!