• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Fellowship

Djoe

I've been playing for a while, and have a score of 53,900. I play every day, and love to trade my boosted goods (marble, crystal, elixir) to my teammates. I participate in tournaments and spire goals. I could use a good team.

Myne

Oh Wise One
We are a new fellowship but check out old and wise fellowship. The players there are veterans with new cities. You would be welcome

nsaplay78

I currently have one opening on Starship Excelsior. As far as expectations go, I have a 1200 point minimum in tournaments. We push in the spire for gold every 6 weeks, although when we do it, we do 2 weeks at a time with the 2nd week being optional. It is still a coordinated push though. On our non push weeks, there is still a minimum of completing the 1st floor. We participate in FAs as well, but only to the extent that we earn the stage rewards. Everything else is common sense: fair trading, being active, doing visits, etc. If this sounds like what ur looking for or you have any questions, feel free to email me on E world

Township3564

If you are still looking, please consider Trash Pandas. We are a 10+ chest, silver Spire fellowship. No drama, helpful players looking for an active player. Pls message Township564 or SkyForager to apply.

DeletedUser26654

We are a small, like-minded band of goofballs that break every rule, lol. Your basic Anti-FS FS... Check out NKA, depending on your city, there are actually 4 of them!