• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for friendly new players to help us rebuild.

greyherbert

RL has been cruel to us in the last few weeks, and some valued members had to drop out.

The rest of us are committed, supportive and determined to hang on to our Silver Spire/10 chest record. We'd welcome some active players to help us rebuild our friendly FS. We especially like to help less experienced players grow. Their success is our success.

If you are interested, message me in the game. Any questions you have answered promptly and honestly. Happy playing!
greyherbert

greyherbert

Just had another 1-chest, silver Spire week, and it only happened because our friendly little band worked so cooperatively and supportively. With some additional talent who knows where we could go. The fun in the game is being a valued FS member..IMHO.

greyherbert

We are working hard each week to keep up our FS performance, and still hoping that someone looking for a highly supportive group, which loves to help newer players, will give us a look.

Message me in the game and ask me any question you want to know about us.

greyherbert

We've just added 5 great new members and the Flocking Awesome Gypsies are on their way back up!! Looking great for Silver Spire and 10 chests this week, and maybe even better than that.

We still have room for some new members looking for a super friendly and supportive environment in which to play this great game.

You know what to do. message greyherbert in the game, and ask me anything about our FS you cannot learn from Elvenstats or our overview.
Happy gaming and thanks for reading.