• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for FS for upcoming coldfire artifact FA

WanderingCapybara

I am in the fairy chapter. Boosts are steel, gems, elixir. Currently doing 1500+ tournament points/week (trying to improve). I'm in a super-casual fellowship, but they moved the artifact crafting deadline, and now I really, really want a chance at getting both phoenix artifacts. I know my city's not terribly huge, so if I don't end up getting the artifacts, I'm not going to be upset or anything -- I just want to try for a better chance than zero. :)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm not in your world but I just wanted to wish you good luck and welcome you to the forum. I hope you find what you seek.

Crow Last Elf

Being in Fairies, I think you are in good shape to be recruited. I hope you applied directly, in-game, to some of the fs in the "fs seeking members" forum.

Also, the facebook group Platnium Leaf has 2 posts for matching players and fs. You may want to try your luck there since there is no time to lose :) Good Luck

outlaw11

I am in the fairy chapter. Boosts are steel, gems, elixir. Currently doing 1500+ tournament points/week (trying to improve). I'm in a super-casual fellowship, but they moved the artifact crafting deadline, and now I really, really want a chance at getting both phoenix artifacts. I know my city's not terribly huge, so if I don't end up getting the artifacts, I'm not going to be upset or anything -- I just want to try for a better chance than zero. :)
Wandering, check out Odin's Crows overview and apply if you think it's a fit