• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for FS in Sinya

StrongJean

Hi, I am looking for an FS that would allow some loop sided trades for my brand new city established 3/12 weeks ago but, growing fast already participating in tourney when I can receive help with some goods that I need. Love tourneys and spire, daily player, daily visits, and very helpful in my other cities. No drama with me, just was left high and dry in my first FS. I am very appreciative for any help that I receive :)

Siyan

Hi, did you want to try Daughters of Elvenar? We’re a relaxed group, occasionally pushing for a fifth chest in Tournaments, some Spire and at least two rounds of Fellowship Adventures. We have busy members so are pretty forgiving if you can’t participate, we just like to build up and have some fun in the game!

StrongJean

Thank you so very much for your offer however, I am in an FS now that builds up my goods with real crazy trades. I am just waiting to grow more so that I can join my friend. I would not stay for to long anyway.