• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

looking for FS to join

DeletedUser17429

I only play boosted goods, and that is the type of FS I want to join. i have steel, silk, and magic dust as my boosts. My game name is Francol, send me a message about your FS.

DeletedUser1946

I only play boosted goods, and that is the type of FS I want to join. i have steel, silk, and magic dust as my boosts. My game name is Francol, send me a message about your FS.
Valhalla has three openings. We're active traders and could use your steel and dust for sure.

DeletedUser9949

DeletedUser9949

Hi! We are looking for active players in Southern Charmers. We want members who play tournaments, FA's, trade frequently and only fair trades. Most of our members visit daily but only 3 per week is mandatory. Must be respectful to all other members and chatting is a plus. We are a very friendly group. If interested, apply to Southern Charmers...MimiTea (AM), VictoriousLadyrebel, CountryDew, WizardKippy, and DavyCrockett7 (mages).