• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for FS

Arwelyn

Hello!

I am looking for new FS as my previous FS is closed (disbanded) today. I am an active player, does play the game 2-5 time per weekly. I also trade and check the group mail.

Any questions? Please feel free mail me.

Thanks!

DeletedUser8508

we love too have you there is only 4 of us now But we are actively seeking players too help build a fun and active Fellowship

Arctek

Hello!

I am looking for new FS as my previous FS is closed (disbanded) today. I am an active player, does play the game 2-5 time per weekly. I also trade and check the group mail.

Thanks!
We would love to have you....We are a pretty laid back group looking for an active player

DeletedUser8508

we are small but building fast just apply and you will be welcome in with open Arms!!! Are Fellowship is Called , Kingdom Of Dilly Dilly

DeletedUser9320

Hello,
As a resident of Elcysandir, have you asked yourself "How can I grow my city?" or "Why am I not able to get some cool things to make my city grow & look better?"... Well, let me tell you ... I have been playing Elvenar for over a year & have learned a lot by trial & error & by advice from others along the way. I have 7 cities, 1 on each server, & they are at various stages. I love the game & helping others grow. I'm also an Archmage for 2 fellowships. This 1 & a fellowship on the Ceravyn server.

If you are active & commited to playing the game at least 3-4 days a week & visiting all members every day you play.
If you are looking to learn, grow, enjoy playing & camaraderie with others in chat.

I see that you are seeking an active fellowship, why don't you check out our Overview page for our fellowship Wolf Pack. If you are interested, contact me & we can help to get you started in the right direction to maximize your gaming experience! We are a helpful group & we look forward to new active members joining us!
Happy gaming!

Xiyanir The Bold - Archmage of the Wolf Pack fellowship.

DeletedUser8493

Hello!

Thanks!
We are recruiting new members in Frostwolf if you are still looking, we might be a good fit for you. My chat is not working its been broken for some time now but I know the other members will make you feel welcome.

annen1

Arwelynn,
We are 3 seasoned players, looking to create a friendly environment based on sharing knowledge and helping one another to grow our cities.For anyone who would like to know more about us, these are our Guidelines:
1.) Be kind and courteous to all fellows. (No Drama)
2.) Be in Chapter 2 or above.
3,) Make FS visits 2 or 3 times a week
4.) Make only "Fair Trades" level 2 or 3 or above unless other arrangements have been made.
5.) Tournament Participation is encouraged but not required until we establish our fellowship. However, the seasoned members will offer information and suggestions on improving tournament play, in preparation for the time when the fellowship does participate in Tournament Play
6.)Fellowship Adventures are on hold until we reach full membership. However, prior to entry into Fellowship Adventure play, we will be holding tutorial play sessions, so the newer Players will feel comfortable with this type of team play.
If you feel you would be comfortable playing in this type of environment,
Please contact the Archmage Drewbe81 or the Mage annen1 or simply apply for our fellowship “Swords of Valor”

annen1

Hello!

Thanks!
Arwelyn,
We are a new fellowship Swords of Valor we would love to have you play with us/

Arwelyn

Hello All!

I am so sorry for not reply to this thread quickly! Real life got thing very busy, moved into a new place. Now, finally, it settles down. Anyway, I already found FS since then. Thank you so much for replies, and I will keep in my mind with this in the future if my current FS disband. Happy gaming!