• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello looking for FS

• Thread starter DeletedUser17544
  • Start date

DeletedUser17544

Hi, My name is Lady Dragons, I am looking for a fellowship, I am a daily player. I have moble and computer access. I would like to join a serious and kind fellowship. I'm a fairly fast learner and want to succede in this game, but have fun and meet new people. I have an Elven City, started on the first of May, but moving right along. please contact me if interested. I just joined this forum today. Thanks.

DeletedUser2768

It would help if you put what world you play in (Arendyll, Elcysandir, Sinya Arda). If you're not sure, look up at the address bar when you log in on your computer. That will tell you too.

Also, if you post what your boosted goods are. You can find those by clicking on your main hall and clicking on the relics tab. Your boosted goods should be highlighted, whether you have them unlocked or not. I could be wrong on that one though. If you're still not sure what your boosted good are, open your world map. Your boosted goods will be directly North of your city, to the SW, and to the SE. If you prefer a clock face: 12, 4/5, and 7/8.

Laochra

Welcome to Elvenar! I sent you an in-game message in both worlds that I found you in! :D