• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for FS

tesstee

Getback2work is always looking for active players, I sent you an invite in game if our fellowship looks good for you then please accept it.

skeeter6060

hi check us out we are a very fast growing FS with a plan for new players to get on track and grow fast and steady. we have a fb page to make sharing info a lot easier and more productive alse we have a beginners guide there to help get on track to start. we have 5 new players just sign up with us in the last 5 days you are welcome to contact any of our players and ask questions about our group we ar The Goblin King check us out

DeletedUser17699

Come check out Ravens Of Morrigan we are looking for new members we hgave 2 star trading and is a great place to begin

annen1

Swords of Valor Fellowship of Elcysandir US5 is looking members who enjoy playing in a fellowship with all stages of ability. We play together to help one another and enjoy a relaxed style of play. We ask that you play 3 times a week and give neighborly help. It is up to you at this point whether you participate in Events and Fellowship Adventure, we will reconsider this policy when we reach the optimum 25 members. Participation in Tournaments would be appreciated but is not demanded. If you are a player who has at least reached Chapter 2 or higher, apply to our fellowship, we will welcome you.

DeletedUser8508

Yes A Rebuild :cool:Woman of Elevanar + :cool: Are rebuilding to a Fellowship you want too Join( Woman + Men:eek:)
Wanna be Part of something Special? Have Fun Building your City? Join In Great Conversation!!! We want special players who love the game. We want to promote helping each other, advancing and enjoy the game.We have some extremely strong players , We ask the New players to be very active with their Visits. Prefer that you have reached 25,000 to join but will consider active new players.We Plan to be one of the strongest fellowships in the Game.Simple Rules, build your boost ONLY!!!! until you reach the higher levels. Fair trades 2-3 stars so post trades often don't be shy.Visit as much as possible.Help in all fellowship tournaments (only if you like Too and trades.NO DRAMA , This is a GAME & should be for fun!!!!:D We need people Boosted In EVERYTHING!!! :p
TY:)
King of the World, Dilly Dilly;) Watch Out for Beer cans on the Ground:confused:
You may also send a message through the game if you are Interested

Jayla Wolf

Hi Son of Sith,
If you are looking for a supportive place to grow, come check out the Heart of the Phoenix fs! We are recruiting active players. We look for those that love the game and need a comfy home to grow and have fun in. We appreciate players that will visit 3 or 4 times a week, participate in the tourneys and FA's, as well as other special events. We also do fair trades of 2 or more stars. If you have any questions, feel free to message me! We would love to have you join us. :)
Jayla Wolf
Archmage of the Heart of the Phoenix fellowship

Jayla Wolf

Not sure who you're talking about, Skeeter, but I'm only looking for players that are wanting to join a good fellowship. If I were "steeling" players, I would be messaging them directly, and I don't do that. I play an honest game and respect others. You should work on not jumping to wrong conclusions.

skeeter6060

Not sure who you're talking about, Skeeter, but I'm only looking for players that are wanting to join a good fellowship. If I were "steeling" players, I would be messaging them directly, and I don't do that. I play an honest game and respect others. You should work on not jumping to wrong conclusions.
son of sith didn't come from your fellowship

skeeter6060

I wasn't clarifing I was I was asking if that son of sith was a made up person from your fellowship he was the one courting X and just the day before he was saying how this was the best and he would never leave we took him in when no one else would. I really could care less it's just all the people he took advantage of they gave up their own upgrades and tournaments battles for him because he just kept posting outragous trades and we gave them to him because we all liked his gun ho attitude. shame is we all believed him and he wanted to get to 10 chests so I was recruiting experianced players and from what i was told he got upset because I recruited someone with a higher score then him. so it looks like he fits right in with your group have fun enjoy

skeeter6060

he is not a real player or atleast not his real city just a made up city used to join a fellowship to steal players then when they are done they abandon the city and create another new one to join the next fellowship just a throw away city so they can't be traced back

DeletedUser18243

There should be a forum thread just to warn fellowship of cities like that. I wouldn't have believed it unless I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Not this guy, but someone else doing the same thing. What a shame... People are so childish. It ruins it for others who just want to enjoy a good game. Sorry, but I couldn't help but jump in with my two-cents.

skeeter6060

it is happening on a fairly regular basis it really doesn't upset that much after the fact just when it first happens cause really if someone can come in and talk a player away then they probably weren't a good fit for your fellowship or there are other problems with your fellowship. I have gotten players from other fellowship but it has been from fellowships that has pretty well died no archmage and only a couple active players left. I have been up front told them I wasn't trying to breakup the fellowship but looked like it was dead and offered all active players a spot not just certain players. the player who left ours I knew would leave at some time he was a balls to the wall player spent alot of money and was only concerned about how fast he could grow and advance up the rankings. Our fellowship is very active and climbing fast but we don't set limits or expect everyone to hit certain levels or get so many points or chests in tournaments. everyone goes at their own pace and speed the only thing we ask is you make visits to all the members when your on line. He was already talking 10 chests. what did upset me about this one was when he first applied he had just started and the big groups he applied to all turned him down. but we took him in gave him all the special trades and he took advantage of those. all along telling us how he would never leave us because we were the only ones to take him in and on and on. in fact 2 days before he left he made some big message about how he would never leave and we were the best fellowship there was and so. anyway this son of sith guy comes on right away he is helping players and giving advise so you know he isn't some small player. he is designing spread sheets and on befriends our guy ant then all the sudden he is going on a month vacation not long after he left our guy left and the sith guy has never been back to his city or heard from again. Like I said not really worried about loosing him so much we are full with 25 active players we are in the top 250 and still climbing fast very laid back and mellow fellowship actually very close to completing all 3 levels in this adventure and ranked in the top 100 of it!!!