• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for FS

DeletedUser23731

Just started, but very active. Halfway through Chapter 2. Looking for FS that participates in events and tournaments and actively trades to help me progress faster. Boosted in Steel, Scrolls, and Magic Dust.

Thanks!

Kataphractos

I'll pay you a visit tonight and see how you're doing. You're interested in Tournaments and trade, and that's "the Right Stuff" for joining The Weeklies -- a little Apollo-anniversary humor there, heh -- but in Chapter 2 you might still have trouble actually fighting in (or catering for) every Tournament. The pattern seems to be a few weeks of activity, then you burn out any reserves you have.

DeletedUser23731

Thanks! You're probably right, the biggest thing I need right now is reliable trade partners. I'm having to manufacture everything and it's awful. I don't want to weigh you guys down with an empty fighter in the later stages of the Tourney's, but if I'd appreciate any help you could give me.

Thanks!

alainemk

Festal Beau Monde is also looking for active players; please check out our Overview and if interested message me in-game or here in the forum (user name alainemk). We are achieving 7-8 tournament chests each week, and are active in all events. We have fellows in all stages of the game. . .

DeletedUser19710

Elves of Violet Fire is looking for cities that would like to play the game as recommended. So we Focus on boosted goods and no cross trading. We help each of our cities to grow and be successful. check out our overview and if you are tired of the cross trades and want to play with a active FS then check us out. :)

DeletedUser23708

If you haven't found a FS yet, Thornwood is looking for active members! Check out our overview and if you think we will suit you message me, TMWC, on forum or Jandua in-game. We are a boosted FS, relying on trades, and your boosts are needed . We are active in all events. Tournaments we are 3 and 4 chests every week, quite good for us being small. FA we are on schedule to complete stage 3 and do whirlpool with only 4 members participating out of 5 (RL). Pretty laid back and chatty!

truelinor

Would like to know if you've found a Fellowship you are happy with. If not, please consider The Winchesters. We are looking for someone with your goods to balance our fellowship out, so there would be no problem with trades, that's for sure.

Must know if you enjoy the Fellowship Adventures also - we do very much so! Check out our overview and contact me if you are interested. We have one opening at the moment.

truelinor

Thanks for letting us know. That's always nice.

If anything happens, though, you can reach out to me - we'd love to have you.