• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

looking for fs

imskyhigh

Hi

I am in search of new fs. Left one I was on for over a year. A lot of players left, ones I liked. AM was missing a lot and problems with sphire issue. Best players left. I am in search of gold sphire and at least 10 chests. I reach top every week. 2500 every week. Very rare I miss any visits. I trade over 100 trades a day. If ya do both sphire gold and 10 chests 1400000 points rank 51 then if ya got a spot for me contact me ty

Iyapo1

I dont play on fely but there can not be many gold spire FS, 4 or 5 maybe? Best of luck finding a new home.

imskyhigh

I dont play on fely but there can not be many gold spire FS, 4 or 5 maybe? Best of luck finding a new home.
yep true. only about 10 fit that in this world
i could just quit. been playing 5 years everyday. not liking what the gamers are doing lately so i just might quit

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
yep true. only about 10 fit that in this world
i could just quit. been playing 5 years everyday. not liking what the gamers are doing lately so i just might quit
Perhaps trying another world might help. I'm on Sinya Arda and we reach "almost" gold most weeks and sometimes get gold. We're also number 1 in FA and always get 12-13 chests on tourneys. I understand that it would take a while to build up again, but it's better than quitting. Good luck to you.

DeletedUser6918

I sent you a message yesterday in-game. We do 10 chests every week. We had been in a couple of FS's before a few years back as well.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I wish we had an opening right now
you'd be a good fit for Dragon Reborn ( currently #7 FS )
we've been 10+ on tourny forever
we've been at least silver in spire since they started keeping track and we just recently decided to go gold all the time
we are also always in the top of the FA
keep us in mind if things don't work out elsewhere

Miraculix

We have an opening and going for 14 chests every week. With a player like you spire gold should be doable as well.

Vasrana

Hello! I sent you a private message from Carpenters Hollow but see you are in a Fellowship at the present time. Should you be looking for a move, don't hesitate to contact me at Vasranas60

~ Vas ~