• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for FS

MikeMark

Hello everyone,

I am looking for friendly FS. I am very new and I am still learning, I also taking my building city very seriously. So far I pretty much like Elvenar and would love to get some advice from more experienced players. I have steel, scrolls and dust as boosted goods. I am not in a hurry to enter FS fast but finding a nice and friendly FS would be amazing.

Thank you

MikeMark

Thank you. Would not be a problem that I am new and I would not be meeting your FS requirements for a few untill I rise my city?

Myne

Oh Wise One
Thank you. Would not be a problem that I am new and I would not be meeting your FS requirements for a few untill I rise my city?

I have recently seen an exodus in my fellowship. It seems health problems and relationship issues abound preventing folks from hanging out. I guess you could say I am having a rebuilding/renewing month. lol Allowances can always be made.

MikeMark

I love working on my city and looking forward to develop it and upgrade it. Of course I am limited but with advice of wise people as you I am sure I would soon be able to become a good part in FS

Kynthia

Are you still looking for a fellowship MikeMark? Come on over to Starbase Saratoga. We can help you grow, learn and be a top player someday!

Myne

Oh Wise One
I accepted MikeMark into my fellowship, he played for a few days and then ghosted. fini