• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for FS

Mirai

Ideally, the fellowship I am most interested in, is one that is a 10+ chest in tournaments. Spire should be optional, as I am not actively running the spire at this time. I am boosted in Steel/Scrolls/Magic Dust. I visit players once/day.
Welcome to the Forum! Over at the Moonbeam Syndicate, we folded in a smaller FS a day before the Fellowship Adventure, and I can say we are now a 10-chest Fellowship, and that's the baseline outside our occasional push weeks.
You'd be very welcome with us - we play Spire but don't have any minimums, are leaning into those ten-chest Tourneys, love to dance the FA (Green Path plus a few tri-color switchpoints) and are looking at pushing our easy loping success there by mopping the Stage 1 map, and stretching to add Orange Path to Stage 2 next time.
Sustainability is a happy balancing act. Come on by and ping me in-game, if you're still looking.

Tuschunreal

Love you to join Dwarven II but we are not a 10 chest city. Just a relaxed fellowship to hang out. Enjoy your time in the forum and best of luck in your search for a fellowship.

Emily198097

Party Lounge is a 10+ chest team that only requires spire when we do a push which typically is about every 6-8 weeks depending on the FA schedule. We have room for 1 right now but have 2 other members that will be leaving if we get more interest. We finish top 10 in the FA, have fun, no drama and are active with trading and KP swaps! We would love to find daily active players who like to participate in all aspects of the game!
Hit me up if you want to apply Emily198097