• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for fun friendly fellowship

DeletedUser7527

Hello all i am looking for a fun friendly fellowship that loves to have fun and a good time i am boosted in Marble Crystal and Elixer i am hoping to find a fellowship that can really use my trades and just have fun ty for your time ........Druindar Faric King of the Elven World

kjohnk

Hello all i am looking for a fun friendly fellowship that loves to have fun and a good time i am boosted in Marble Crystal and Elixer i am hoping to find a fellowship that can really use my trades and just have fun ty for your time ........Druindar Faric King of the Elven World
Was just wondering if you are still looking for a fellowship? If you are check out our overview and apply or message myself or patches60.
Thanks
Arch
John

meira

Hi, check out Green Dragon Inn overview to see if we would be a good fit for you. And contact me or any other mage (we are all mages and everyone gets a say in running this FS) if you are interested in joining. We have 3 spots left right now. Cheers, meira.

MnJh2013

Check out Realm of Tranquility to see if we are a good fit. We have lots of fun and are a no pressure FS. We try for 10 chests every 3 or 4 week. Your trades would definitely be welcome!!
Hope to see you soon.
MnJh2013

Sarafyne

The Fleur de Lys is looking for a new member, we also have a FB group
Please contact Sarafyne if you're interested and/or still looking for the right fit