• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Gold Spire players

free-spirit

вαη∂ σғ ωειя∂ℓιηǥȿ has 2 openings.

We get gold in spire weekly and 17-19 tourney chests. We are looking for a player who loves playing spire and tourney and whom we can share our rewards with.

We are currently ranked #2 and prefer a player with 500k+ points, but smaller cities are considered too.

We are a close-knit group of players and have managed to balance being relaxed and competitive. If you have a sense of humor (required) and think you would fit in, message me or Nomar831.

1675011874161.png

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
We are currently ranked #2 and prefer a player with 500k+ points, but smaller cities are considered too.

We are a close-knit group of players and have managed to balance being relaxed and competitive. If you have a sense of humor (required) and think you would fit in
It's true. I was originally too short and missing a few 0's (and marbles) in my score to go on the ride, but they thought my humor was strange enough to be a ωειя∂ℓιηǥ.