• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Group (I mean Fellowship)

DeletedUser19914

To all who read this message, greeting:

I joined about two weeks ago and have finally decided to look for a Fellowship. I am about 1/4 of the way through Chapter 2, score 2055.

My home is an Elven City on Winyandor specializing in Marble (eventually crystal and gems).

A quick look at my forum posts will show that I am not shy about asking for advice and I will expect support in explaining game mechanics as well as material support. In return I can offer my intent to do visitation any time I am online and enough time has passed and a promise to answer all messages and let the Archmage know when I intend to be absent for any length of time (which does happen in my life).

I am hoping for a Fellowship with mature members (by which I mean "more or less sensible," not "hot and sexy"). I also don't react well to authoritarian organization (not meant as a criticism of same when all are agreed, but I tend to push back).

I figure I will be interviewing you as well as you interviewing me.

With respect,
Odombriel

Edited to Add Server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20396

The Irish City is recruiting. I will try to get a invitation to you.

DeletedUser1946

ValHalla will wecome you to it's mighty forest. We are brave and fearless players. Give us a try.
viking ship.jpg

DeletedUser19914

@Saphirra -- I'm not sure if I'm having fun or not. It is at least a moderately rewarding challenge. ((Note: I am a particularly bad person to ask if I am "having fun." I can usually not tell while an activity is in progress. Ask me again in 3-6 months. :) ))

@Sesta -- I have one invitation ahead of yours who has first refusal rights. I will note that I'm a marble producer so I'm not an ideal candidate, but I wasn't the ideal candidate for the other Fellowship either.

With respect,
Odom

DeletedUser1946

Well, keep us in mind. If the other one doesn't work out. You sound like you'd be a cool person to have around. We are very mature.

DeletedUser19914

I have applied to join ValHalla -- do I have to die in battle first? Because I totally did in one of the "Medium" Provinces.

DeletedUser1946

Hey, Odom, great. I'll send an invitation. You just click on it, I click your response and you're in. Great to have you with us.

DeletedUser16295

I am sure you have found a home by now; however, if you find yourself looking now or in the future Lilliput is currently recruiting. We are currently down to 14 members due to a recent removal of people who had been inactive for months. We are a group of adults who enjoy the game and enjoy learning with each other. We tend to accept any who are looking for a home when we have openings but do not allow obscenity, bullying, or any such behavior. We have new rules beyond general good-sportsmanship type rules beyond required weekly visitation, 30 point contribution minimum to each weekly tournament, and informed non-emergent absences that would not allow the previous 2 requirements. We work really hard to be welcoming, helpful, and competitive but without causing undue stress (or cost...Diamonds) to our membership.

DeletedUser19914

Thank you, JoyJoy, but I'm finding ValHalla to be a very compatible group of people. Lilliput sounds nice, but I'm going to stay where I am.

Kitralvia

To all who read this message, greeting:

I joined about two weeks ago and have finally decided to look for a Fellowship. I am about 1/4 of the way through Chapter 2, score 2055.

My home is an Elven City on Winyandor specializing in Marble (eventually crystal and gems).

A quick look at my forum posts will show that I am not shy about asking for advice and I will expect support in explaining game mechanics as well as material support. In return I can offer my intent to do visitation any time I am online and enough time has passed and a promise to answer all messages and let the Archmage know when I intend to be absent for any length of time (which does happen in my life).

I am hoping for a Fellowship with mature members (by which I mean "more or less sensible," not "hot and sexy"). I also don't react well to authoritarian organization (not meant as a criticism of same when all are agreed, but I tend to push back).

I figure I will be interviewing you as well as you interviewing me.

With respect,
Odombriel

Edited to Add Server.
Hi. I am looking to add members to my fellowship. I am the archmage in Arthuralon. Please join us. Thanks.